1. Increase ACT scores:
* The junior class earned a 20.3 composite score during the 2017-2018 school year.
2. 85% of all students would earn a C or higher in their college classes:
* Fall semester 89% of the students earned a C or higher
* Spring semester 93% of the students earned a C or higher
* Overall school year 91%
3. Students enrolled in English II, Math I and Biology will achieve a composite score of 85%
* Fall composite score was 82% (English II = 100%, Math I = 100%, Biology = 100%)
* Spring composite score was 90% (English II = 98%, Math I = 90%, Biology = 100%)
* Overall composite = 97.5%
*The YEC School Improvement team is currently conducting a Comprehensive Needs Assessment and will develop goals which will be submitted to the Yadkin County Board of Education for approval in September and once approved, will be posted on the new school improvement digital too, NC Star, on our website.